This award is given to bloggers, by bloggers.
Here’s how it works:
- If you are nominated, thank the award giver and link back to them in your blog post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this award along to recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading (10 – 15 )
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award and post the award picture
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Kate at http://katepolicani.com/2012/01/17/the-versatile-blogger-award/
Thank you to Kate for the award! I really appreciate it!
Seven things about me:
1. I blog sporadically but want to be here more often sharing my thoughts.
2. I’m an author and spend my days writing, editing, formatting, rewriting, re-editing, reformatting…you get the idea. I love my job!!
3. I’ve self-published 4 novels, including a trilogy.
4. I write self-help fiction – combining romance novels with wonderful truths I’ve come to know and love to share.
5. My favorite teachers are a non-physical entity called Abraham, channeled by Esther Hicks. Their LAW OF ATTRACTION teachings have changed my life!
6. My favorite place to write is Starbucks, and my favorite drink is a grande, 5 pump, no water, no foam, extra hot chai latte.
7.I have a beautiful golden retriever named Cassie. I included her in my trilogy, but the really cool thing is that I wrote the trilogy 5+ years ago and I just got Cassie last year. I had imagined the dog I wanted to get one day and she’s everything I dreamed (and wrote) about!
Here are 10 bloggers who I feel deserve this award. Please check them out, read and/or comment on their most excellent posts!
1. http://goodvibeblog.com/ – Jeannette Maw of Good Vibe University
2. http://www.abrahamfun.com/ – Karen Money Williams, Exploring the Law of Attraction
3.http://www.abe-blog.com/ – Esther Hicks (channels Abraham, my favorite teachers)
4. http://christinekane.com/blog/ – Christine Kane, Mentor to people who are changing the world
5. http://blog.abcfaeries.com/ – Children’s author and motivational Speaker, “Inspiring reminders of respect for ourselves, each other and the environment”
6. http://www.absoluteawareness.ca/Blog.php – Trisha Savoia of Absolute awareness – Moms Who want More
7.http://awakenbyhelena.wordpress.com/ – Helena Kalivoda, author of Awaken! Spirit is Calling
8.http://www.bestucanb.ca/2219/ – Tina Thrussell, author, speaker and personal coach
9. http://www.pennycote.com/affirmations-blog.html – Penny Cote, Self Development and Healing Consultant
10. http://sharonmontgomery.wordpress.com/ – Sharon Montgomery, Author, Playwright, Lyricist